When we were at my first job, me and my girl gang had created some 'womanly woman' rules. We were fresh out of college and did not have a care about the world. We loved a good laugh. What's a 'womanly woman' you wonder? Well , read the following rules and you will know for yourself. All womanly women possess these qualities and all those aspiring to be a womanly women should adhere to them .
Note: I am sorry if this post is offensive to some people, but it was completely unintentional. I do not mean to mock anyone, my only intention behind writing this post was to relive those good memories with friends.
- Womanly women have long hair.
- Womanly women have long nails gleaming with nail polish.
- Womanly women don't laugh loudly, they shyly giggle.
- Womanly woman always sit with their legs together and never with their legs apart.
- Womanly women are experts in draping saris and can walk without tripping while wearing one.
- Womanly women bat their eyelids when speaking to a member of the opposite sex.
- Womanly women always wear a bindi even if they are wearing western outfits.
- Womanly women love wearing bangles on their hands and 'paayal' on their feet.
- Womanly women are soft spoken.
- Womanly women are pious and believe in fasting.
- Womanly women are the unquestionable authorities when it comes to religious customs and traditions.
- Womanly women can cook and love cooking.