Wednesday 23 January 2013

Home sweet home


In my last post, I ranted about my love for Goa. But as I enter my home in Pune, only three words enter my mind, "Home sweet home". That sums up everything.   They say home is where the heart is.  As I enter my home in Pune, I realize how true that is. In my bedroom lies the most comfortable bed in the whole world. Each familiar sight, be it the corner by the dining table where my daughter loves to play, the settee where she likes to sit and eat, my wardrobe filled with clothes and my other worldly possessions, everything fills me with glee.  Maybe this is how memories are created. Unknowing to me and stealthily this brick and cement house has crept into my heart and created memories for a lifetime. I am lucky to have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment